Baker McKenzie advised Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) in its acquisition of Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSII) in an all-cash transaction valued at approximately $890 million.
Led by partners Olivia Tyrrell, Derek Liu and Piotr Korzynski, the Baker McKenzie team includes:
- M&A: Olivia Tyrrell, Derek Liu, Piotr Korzynski, Elizabeth Barber, Josephine Bae, Devin Muntz, Tariq Akeel, Alyssa Dickinson, Ed Yin
- Benefits: Thomas Asmar, M’Alyssa Mecenas
- Employment: Elizabeth Ebersole, Goli Rahimi, Zachary Reeves
- Environment: Jessica Wicha
- Intellectual Property: Adam Aft, Robby Turner
- Real Estate: Sarah Winston, Paulina Timmer
- Tax: Julia Medynskaya, Jayshree Narendran
- Finance: Ye Cecilia Hong, Nicholas Brock
- Litigation: Jon Ebner, Patricia Mathy
Baker McKenzie is a transactional powerhouse, with more than 2,500 deal practitioners in 45 countries offering leading expertise in the areas most critical for our clients. We excel in complex transactions and cross-border deals – over 65% of our deals are multi-jurisdictional. We are global and local, combining money-market sophistication with local excellence. We have 175+ Healthcare & Life Sciences attorneys in North America and 800+ Healthcare & Life Sciences attorneys globally- more in-market specialists than any other law firm.
Learn more on Abbott Laboratories at https://www.abbott.com/.