Alyssa is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s San Francisco office focusing on corporate and securities law.
Alyssa previously spent five years working for the federal government, where she helped assess corporate compliance with US law. In law school, she was an articles editor for the Georgetown Journal of International Law and the Georgetown Law Technology Review. Alyssa began her career with the Peace Corps in Senegal.
- Recipient, 2021 US Customs and Border Protection Commissioner’s Award for Excellence in Law Enforcement (for achievements as part of a team to combat the importation of goods made with forced labor)
- Winner, Second Place, 5th Annual John D. Greenwald Writing Competition
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Phi Beta Kappa, Academic Honor Society - Member
- Georgetown University Law Center (JD)
- University of Pennsylvania (BA, summa cum laude)
- Palo Alto