Jayshree Narendran is an associate in the New York office of Baker McKenzie and a member of the Tax Practice Group. Prior to joining the Firm, Jayshree worked in the Mergers and Acquisitions Tax group at KPMG LLP in New York.
Jayshree primarily advises US and multinational companies on domestic and international transactions, with an emphasis on mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, international tax planning, and restructurings (corporate and partnership).
- New York~United States (2015)
- New Jersey~United States (2016)
- New York University School of Law (LLM) (2015)
- St. John's University, School of Law (JD) (2014)
- University of Rhode Island (BA summa cum laude) (2011)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.