We are the premier global law firm in EMEA. Consistently recognised as one of the largest, most innovative law firms in the region, we have been helping clients master challenges and opportunities in this dynamic region for more than 50 years. We understand how rapid economic and technological change is driving clients to focus on value and new ways of working. We provide client-focused, pragmatic advice to help solve business and legal problems.
With 33 offices in 24 jurisdictions in the region, our lawyers are locally qualified and globally experienced, providing strategic advice to domestic and multinational clients as they grow and manage issues close to home and abroad.
Local expertise, global reach
Across EMEA we combine local and international experience to provides clients with the legal insight and practical business advice they need to overcome challenges and achieve their strategic objectives.
As market leaders in cross-border M&A, Dispute Resolution, Capital Markets, Compliance & Investigations, Telecommunications, Media & Technology, Employment, Intellectual Property, Tax and International Commercial & Trade, we help clients succeed in an increasingly complex global market.
Our EMEA offices share the culture of friendship that extends throughout the Firm. We support our lawyers’ professional growth through development programs designed to help them reach their highest potential. Our Development Framework offers our lawyers a roadmap to success by describing the legal skills and personal qualities they need to achieve excellence at every stage of their careers.
In line with our global commitments, our offices in the EMEA region are committed to making a difference in our communities through our corporate social responsibility program comprised of three pillars: pro bono and community service, diversity and inclusion, and sustainability. Through our efforts, we leverage the talent and passion in our 36 offices across the region to address social, environmental and business needs that align with our Firm's strategy.
Our professionals participate in a variety of CSR initiatives across EMEA, including:
- Becoming signatories to the LawWorks pro bono protocol, which establishes standards and requirements for performing pro bono work to assure higher quality service (United Kingdom)
- Partnering with Amazon on preparing legal research papers on the rights of child migrants for Save the Children (France)
- Serving as a legal partner of Poland, Go Global, a think tank led by Harvard Business Review to promote international expansion of Polish companies (Poland)
- Providing free legal advice on corporate matters to organizations such as Sant Joan de Déu Hospital Community Programs (Spain)
- Partnering with St. Vincent School for the Deaf to provide stationary packs for every child at the beginning of the 2016 school year (South Africa)