Get advice that helps you find stability in a volatile environment. Navigate the rising interplay between devices and tech, respond to growing competition from connected tech players and manage cost pressures on your pipeline products and services.
Key areas include but are not limited to advice on:
- strategic go-to-market strategies
- regulatory aspects of clinical evaluation
- legal aspects of materiovigilance
- protecting patient and data compliance including data privacy, medical confidentiality and liability
- high-stakes patent litigation and brand management matters
- health data as sensitive information/assets
Benefit from Baker McKenzie’s creative approaches to problem solving through our team which includes lawyers who have in-house experience working for big medical device companies, regulatory institutions and with healthcare investors. Many of our lawyers bring an industry-embedded perspective, with their higher scientific degrees or are members or industry associations and biotech trade associations.