Elizabeth is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Chicago office, where she works with public and private companies at all stages of the business lifecycle in a variety of transactional matters. Elizabeth advises clients in various industries, including technology, consumer products, manufacturing and food and beverage.
Elizabeth works with clients on a range of corporate and securities matters, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, general corporate advice, public and private securities offerings, venture capital transactions, entity formation, corporate governance, SEC reporting and disclosure obligations and other complex strategic transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Crane Co. on its acquisition of Crane & Co, Inc., a supplier of secure and highly engineered banknotes for central banks around the world.
- Advised McDonald's Corporation with respect to its acquisition of Apprente, an artificial intelligence-based voice technology company based in Silicon Valley.
- Advised McDonald's Corporation with respect its acquisition of Dynamic Yield, a website personalization and decision logic technology company based in Israel.
- Represented a high-growth biotech company in its Series B financing of USD 500 million.
- Ongoing representation of NYSE- and NASDAQ-listed companies in connection with SEC reporting and disclosure obligations, compliance with stock exchange rules and regulations, and general corporate governance matters.
- Advised a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm in connection with equity investments in a number of early-stage startups and high-growth companies.
- Represented an emerging food technology company in its Series B financing of USD 25 million.
- Represented an NYSE-listed company in its public offering of senior unsecured notes worth USD 500 million.
- Advised a US-listed global healthcare company on a post-acquisition integration in more than 30 jurisdictions.
- Advised Spectrum Brands, Inc. as international counsel on the global carve-out and sale of its battery and auto care businesses to Energizer. The transaction spanned over 45 jurisdictions.
- Represented an NYSE-listed company in establishing multiple at-the-market programs worth USD 1 billion.
*Includes matters undertaken at a different law firm
- Illinois~United States (2017)
- University of Chicago Law School (JD) (2017)
- Drake University (BSBA, magna cum laude) (2014)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.