Julia Medynskaya routinely advises on legal matters related to corporate, international and partnership taxation. While in law school, Ms. Medynskaya served on the Hofstra Law Review.
Ms. Medynskaya focuses on general tax planning, international tax planning and tax controversy.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted Fortune 500 companies in structuring inbound and outbound acquisitions, post-acquisition integration transactions, divestitures, separations, joint ventures and cross-border financings.
- Assisted Fortune 500 companies in handling tax audit and appeals.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- New York~United States (2005)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M.) (2005)
- Hofstra University School of Law (J.D., cum laude) (2004)
- Moscow State University (B.A.E.) (1998)