Robby is an associate in the Firm's Intellectual Property practice in Dallas. She also has a keen interest in International Trade and spent her final semester of law school in Geneva interning at UNCTAD. Prior to entering law school, Robby earned her doctorate in Microbiology and Immunology from Wake Forest University focusing on the relationship between DNA viruses and cancer. She then spent two years as a postdoctoral research associate studying fragile sites at the University of Virginia where she was awarded an NIH-funded Cancer Center Trainee Support grant.
Robby's work focuses on intellectual property, concentrating on patent matters.
- Baker McKenzie Diversity Fellowship 2019
- Dallas D&I Committee Member
- Texas~United States (2020)
- North Carolina~United States (2020)
- University of Michigan Law School (JD) (2020)
- Wake Forest University (PhD Microbiology and Immunology) (2013)
- Converse College (BS Biology, BA German, cum laude) (2006)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.