Cristina Duch is a partner in the Intellectual Property Practice Group in Barcelona and leader of the EMEA Brand Enforcement & Disputes Practice Group of the Firm. She has significant experience in a wide range of intellectual property matters, with particular emphasis on trademarks, designs, unfair competition and advertisement. She is a member of the Spanish Institute of Chartered Industrial Property Agents.
Cristina provides general and contractual advice and handles litigious work before civil, commercial and community courts. In the last several years, she has handled significant contentious cases involving pressing issues for clients in the textile, luxury and consumer goods, food and beverages, internet, technology and electronics sectors, among others.
Representative Legal Matters
- Ranked in Intellectual Property: Patents & Trade Marks in Spain, Chambers Europe
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Trademark Association (INTA) - Member, Design Committee
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI) - Member
- MARQUES (The Association of European Trademark Proprietors) - Member, Unfair Competition Subcommittee
- Barcelona Bar Association - Member
- Barcelona~Spain (1994)
- University of Barcelona (1992)
- Katholieke Universiteit Brabant
Baker & McKenzie Barcelona S.L.P. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.