Cristina Duch joined the Firm’s Intellectual Property Practice Group in 2006. She has significant experience in a wide range of intellectual property matters, with particular emphasis on trademarks, designs, unfair competition and advertisement. Ms. Duch is a member of the Spanish Institute of Chartered Industrial Property Agents.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted an international retail company with over 7,000 multibrand stores worldwide in defending against trade dress, design rights and copyright claims.
- Represented an international fast-food chain in a trademark and trade restaurant concept infringement claim.
- Assisted an international fashion company present in 80 countries in a claim involving the copying of the store DNA and concept.
- Advised an international healthcare and food manufacturing company on the launch of a new and revolutionary product in Spain.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- INTA - Member, Design Committee
- MARQUES (The Association of European Trademark Proprietors) - Member, Unfair Competition Subcommittee
- Barcelona~Spain (1994)
- University of Barcelona (1992)
- Katholieke Universiteit Brabant