Baker McKenzie advised Cadence Design Systems, Inc. on its acquisition of Intrinsix Corp., a Massachusetts-based semiconductor design services firm, in a transaction valued at approximately $35 million.
Led by partners Aarthi Belani and Justin Bryant, the Baker McKenzie team includes:
- M&A: Aarthi Belani, Justin Bryant, Dominique Manguiat, JJ Juilfs, Alyssa Dickinson
- Antitrust: Creighton Macy, Mark Weiss, Arvind Miriyala
- Benefits: Tom Asmar, M’Alyssa Mecenas, Sesen Hailemichael
- Compliance: Lise Test, Alison Stafford-Powell, Rod Hunter, Maurice Bellan, Alex Kumar and Martine Gaetan
- Employment: Amanda Cohen, Zach Reeves
- Intellectual Property: Cynthia Cole, Jessica Greenwald, Brittney Justice, Richard Yang
- Real Estate: Sarah Swain, Francesca Gottardi
- Tax: Kai Kramer, Ross Staine, Joseph Chung
"It is a delight to assist a client that is all about enabling excellence in design with growing these very capabilities," said Aarthi Belani.
Baker McKenzie is a transactional powerhouse, with more than 2,500 deal practitioners in 45 countries offering leading expertise in the areas most critical for our clients. We excel in complex transactions and cross-border deals – over 65% of our deals are multi-jurisdictional. We are global and local, combining money-market sophistication with local excellence.Learn more on Cadence’s website here.