Representative Legal Matters
Advised Alpina Productos Alimenticios S.A. BIC (Colombia-based food company) on its partnership with Clover-Sonoma (US-based dairy company)
Advised cybersecurity company SecurityAdvisor Technologies in its acquisition by NASDAQ-listed cybersecurity company KnowBe4, Inc
Advised ServiceNow, Inc. in its acquisition of Sweagle NV, a Belgium-based configuration data management company.
- Advised Calera Capital in its acquisition of Thayer Power & Communication Line Construction Company, LLC from The Anderson Group, LLC.
Prior to joining the Firm, Justin advised on the following matters:
Calera Capital in numerous transactions, including its sale of a majority stake in United Site Services, Inc. to Platinum Equity, LLC; its acquisition of ImageFirst Healthcare Laundry Specialists; and ImageFirst's bolt-on acquisition of Faultless Laundry Company.
PayPal Holdings, Inc. in its acquisition of Jetlore, Inc.
Yahoo! Inc. in its USD 4.5 billion sale of its operating business to Verizon Communications Inc.
Intel Corporation in its USD 4.2 billion spin-off and joint venture with TPG Capital, L.P. to form the independent cybersecurity company McAfee; and in the sale of its Wind River subsidiary to TPG.
Cavium, Inc. in its USD 1.4 billion acquisition of QLogic Corp. and in its USD 6 billion acquisition by Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
The Sage Group plc in its acquisition of Startup Compass Inc. and its acquisition of Budgeta Inc.
Unwired Planet, Inc. in its divesture of Unwired Planet LLC.
- California~United States
- University of Notre Dame (JD)
- University of Washington (BA)
- Author, Applying the Lessons from Dryer v. NFL: Forming a Workable Framework for Analyzing the Right of Publicity in Professional Sports, The Sports Lawyers Journal, 2015
- Author, Analyzing the Scope of Major League Baseball's Antitrust Exemption in Light of San Jose v. Office of the Commissioner of Baseball, 89 Notre Dame L. Rev. 1841, 2014