Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Calera Capital in its acquisition of Thayer Power & Communication Line Construction Company, LLC from The Anderson Group, LLC.
Prior to joining the Firm, Justin advised on the following matters:
Intel Corporation in its USD 4.2 billion spin-off and joint venture with TPG Capital, L.P. to form the independent cybersecurity company McAfee; and in the sale of its Wind River subsidiary to TPG.
Cavium, Inc. in its USD 1.4 billion acquisition of QLogic Corp. and in its USD 6 billion acquisition by Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
The Sage Group plc in its acquisition of Startup Compass Inc. and its acquisition of Budgeta Inc.
Unwired Planet, Inc. in its divesture of Unwired Planet LLC.
- California~United States
- University of Notre Dame (JD)
- University of Washington (BA)
- Author, Applying the Lessons from Dryer v. NFL: Forming a Workable Framework for Analyzing the Right of Publicity in Professional Sports, The Sports Lawyers Journal, 2015
- Author, Analyzing the Scope of Major League Baseball's Antitrust Exemption in Light of San Jose v. Office of the Commissioner of Baseball, 89 Notre Dame L. Rev. 1841, 2014