Amanda counsels clients on a broad spectrum of domestic and international employment issues, including expansion into new jurisdictions, managing global workforces, employment agreements and offer letters, compensation plans, restrictive covenants, employment policies, workforce classification, cost cutting measures and employment separations. Amanda helps clients balance their global business and cultural objectives with compliance obligations across various jurisdictions.
Amanda also advises on employment law matters in connection with corporate transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs and reorganizations. Amanda has experience advising on due diligence, representation and warranty insurance coverage, transaction agreements, employment agreements and restrictive covenants for key employees, employee transfers, workforce reductions and post-acquisition integrations in connection with corporate transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a publicly traded company on a multijurisdictional spinoff in 16 jurisdictions.
- Advised a publicly traded company on reopening protocols and vaccination policies in 28 jurisdictions.
- Advised a publicly traded company on implementing a remote work program in 12 jurisdictions.
- Advised a publicly traded company on a reduction in force affecting over 1,000 employees in 21 jurisdictions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- California State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- California~United States (2014)
- New York~United States (2013)
- Columbia University School of Law (J.D., Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar) (2012)
- Cornell University School of Industrial and Labor Relations (B.S.) (2009)