Alexandra Kumar is an associate in the Washington, DC office where she is a member of the International Commercial Practice Group. Prior to joining the Firm, she worked at a major aerospace and defense company, focusing on international trade compliance.
Alex’s practice focuses on international trade law, particularly compliance with US export controls, trade and economic sanctions, and anti-boycott laws. She also represents clients in national security reviews before the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS).
- District of Columbia~United States (2023)
- New York~United States (2023)
- Georgetown University Law Center (JD) (2022)
- Carnegie Mellon University (MS) (2018)
- Carnegie Mellon University (BS) (2017)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.