Representative Legal Matters
- Setting aside an arbitral award before state courts with an amount of dispute of more than EUR1 billion.
- Represented client in a dispute out of the erection of a sports stadium.
- Represented clients in numerous plant construction disputes.
- Represented a logistics company in a dispute in connection with the construction of ships.
- Represented a group of claimants in connection with financial investments.
- Represented numerous leading Austrian companies in its set-up of compliance programs.
- Best Lawyers in Austria 2019 for franchise law, corporate law, litigation & arbitration, mediation and conflict resolution, Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers, 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Austrian Federal Economic Chamber - Member of the Board of the International Arbitral Centre
- Austrian Arbitration Association (ArbAUT) - Member of the Board
- Czech Bar Association - Member
- German Institution of Arbitration (DIS) - Member
- Vienna Bar Association - Member
- Czech Republic (2003)
- Austria (2002)
- University of Vienna (Dr. iur.) (1999)
- College of Europe in Brugge (M.A.E.S.) (1996)
- University of Economics and Business Administration, Vienna (Dr.) (1996)
Contributor, Compliance für Unternehmen, Corporate Compliance, Kodex des Österreichischen Rechts, 3rd edition, publisher Univ. Prof. Dr. Werner Doralt, Compliance Unternehmen 2019/20
Co-editor (with Karin Mair), Handbook Compliance, 3rd edition, August 2019
Co-Editor (with Christian Klausegger, Peter Klein, Florian Kremslehner, Nikolaus Pitkowitz), “Austrian Yearbook on International Arbitration 2018,” Manz, Stämpfli Verlag, 9.1.2018
Author, “Compliance im Steuerrecht,” Compliance Praxis, 2013