Trade secrets are increasingly important worldwide, requiring new strategies for identification, protection and enforcement. We act for multinationals across industries, including fintech, healthcare, consumer, energy and manufacturing.
We act at all stages of litigation and ADR involving trade secrets and related actions such as inevitable disclosure, breach of confidence and unfair competition.
We provide competitive assessments and develop best in class trade secret protection, monitoring and enforcement programs.
Cybersecurity & Rapid Response Capability
We develop rapid response plans in the event of breach, including seizure and other emergency relief actions to prevent imminent disclosure.
Standards & Controls
We design, develop and enhance global codes of conduct, policies, due diligence protocols, risk-based covenants and agreements to create a comprehensive approach to protecting and preserving trade secrets.
Size & Reach
We're the world's largest full service IP litigation practice, bringing together in-market IP expertise at the local level, with cross-border experience and perspective.
We are consistently rated as one of the top IP practices globally, with more top tier IP litigation practices in more places than any other firm. We have the right resources where you need them.
No firm has more experience helping multi-nationals protect their assets when trading globally. We bring that experience to every engagement.
We combine industry specialists with practice area experts to rapidly assess key facts and enforcement options.
We prioritize key innovations and analysis tools to benchmark compliance levels. In doing so, we focus on employees, key business partners and company policies to establish best in class programs.
- Band 1 IP Firm for 15 consecutive years - Chambers Global
- Most widely ranked firm in both WTR 1000 and IAM Patent 1000
- Global IP Firm of the Year 2022 – Managing IP
- Mexico Trademark Firm of the Year and Switzerland Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year - Managing IP Awards 2022
- Over 40 attorneys recognized as WIPR Leaders for patent and trademark – World IP Review
- We advised the European Commission in its development of the EU’s Trade Secrets Directive
- Cutting-edge confidentiality advisor to one of the world’s leading fashion house
- Our top 10 clients have combined revenues of more than USD 500 billion
- Obtained landmark injunction in China regarding inevitable disclosure and executive mobility
“The full-service outfit excels at prosecution for some of the world’s top corporations operating across the full spectrum of industries . . . it effortlessly tackles high-stakes infringement and trade secret suits for foreign concerns, to great acclaim.” – IAM Patent 1000