We act in first instance and appellate trade secrets and breach of confidence litigation.
We act in trade secrets and breach of confidence arbitration and other ADR procedures.
We advise on complex trade secret and confidential information matters.
We provide cybersecurity preparation and crisis response services.
Size & Reach
We're the world's largest full service IP litigation practice, bringing together in-market IP expertise at the local level, with cross-border experience and perspective.
We are consistently rated as one of the top IP practices globally, with more top tier IP litigation practices in more places than any other firm. We have the right resources where you need them.
No firm has more experience helping multi-nationals protect their assets when trading globally. We bring that experience to every engagement.
- More than 400 IP Lawyers in 40 countries
- Over 3 dozen languages spoken
- Acted in the largest ever sporting trade secrets dispute
- We advised the European Commission in its development of the EU's trade secret directive
- Cutting edge confidentiality advisor to one of the world's leading fashion houses
- Our top 10 IP clients have combined revenues of more than $500BN
- Band 1 IP Firm Globally 2009-2016 - Chambers
- Top Tier IP Firm APAC, EMEA and LatAm - Chambers
- Global IP Firm of the Year 2015 – Managing IP
- Recommended Firm- World Trade Mark Review 1000 & IAM Patent 1000
"The advice is not just country-specific and we get a lot of feedback on what is happening in other countries. In my industry, there are all sorts of global changes and regulatory developments, so it is good to get another perspective." IAM Patent 1000
"Singled out for its cross-border capabilities and its impressive global footprint, Baker McKenzie LLP’s practice acts for an impressive client base of global household names in a broad range of sectors." Legal 500