Christine M. Streatfeild
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a Brazilian aircraft designer in a trade secret dispute involving a development agreement.
- Represented a leading shredder manufacturer in a trade secret dispute before the International Trade Commission.
- Represented a multinational consumer electronics company before the International Trade Commission.
- Represented a manufacturer of industrial products before the Department of Commerce and in a NAFTA Article 1904 Binational Panel arbitration.
- Represented a handset device manufacturer in an ICDR international arbitration involving an intellectual property license.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - International Law and Litigation Sections
- Women's Bar Association - Member
- National Association of Women Lawyers - Member
- District of Columbia Bar - International Arbitration Section
- District of Columbia~United States (2012)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit~United States (2011)
- New York~United States (2010)
- U.S. Court of International Trade~United States (2010)
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M. International Economic and Business Law, Distinction) (2010)
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (IIT) (J.D.) (2009)
- University of Michigan (B.A.) (2004)
Author, "Opening a GATE to Reduce Global Emissions: Getting Over and Into the WTO," 44(5) Journal of the World Trade, October 2010
Author, "Challenging By the Rules of the Game: Certainty Through Procedural Harmonisation of Challenges," 13(3) Int’l Arb. L. Rev., September 2010
Author, "A Call for Material Girls: Securing Property Rights for Women in Developing Countries," 94(2) Women Lawyers Journal, Fall 2009
Guest lecturer, "The Dragon’s Forays into Africa: The Surge of Sino-African Trade and Investment Ties and Its Policy Implications," Trapca Conference, Arusha, Tanzania, November 2010
Guest lecturer, "International Trade and Development: Promises and Pitfalls," Cornell 6th Annual Graduate Student Conference, Ithaca, New York, Cornell Law School, April 2010