Ms. Tomoko Inagaki
Baker & McKenzie (Gaikokuho Joint Enterprise)
Tomoko Inagaki is a member of the IP/ITC Practice Group in the Firm's Tokyo office. Ms. Inagaki is a certified patent and trademark lawyer in Japan. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, she worked at a patent law firm in Tokyo handling trademark prosecution, clearance search and portfolio management. She has been practicing since 2006.
Ms. Inagaki's practice focuses on trademark law, unfair competition law and copyright law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Filed trademark applications, responses to the office action, appeals, oppositions and cancellations in Japan and numerous countries.
- Conducted trademark clearance search.
- Managed trademark portfolios of domestic and foreign companies in Japan and overseas.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Japanese Patent Attorneys Association - Member
- Japan (Patent Attorney)~Japan (2006)
- University of Washington School of Law (Master of Laws) (2010)
- Chuo University (LL.B.) (2002)
Baker & McKenzie (Gaikokuho Joint Enterprise) is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.