Frédérique is an associate in the Intellectual Property team at Baker McKenzie, London and Brussels. She joined the IP practice group in 2016
Frédérique focuses her practice on national and international trade mark law, including oppositions, revocations and invalidity actions, infringement opinions, negotiation of settlements, brand clearance, registrations and the worldwide prosecution of trade mark portfolios.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Trademark Association (INTA) - Member
- Benelux Association for Trademarks and Design Law (BMM) - Member
- Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (CITMA) - Member
- Brussels~Belgium (2018)
- Nottingham Trent University (Professional Certificate Trade Mark Practice, Merit) (2016)
- Queen Mary, University of London (Certificate Trade Mark Law and Practice, Merit) (2015)
- Queen Mary, University of London (LLM Intellectual Property Law, Merit) (2009)
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel (Post Graduate Chinese Law, Distinction) (2008)
- University of Liège (Law Degree) (2007)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.