Baker McKenzie and KL Partners advised Enovix Corporation (ENVX), an advanced silicon battery company, in its acquisition of privately-held Routejade, an established Korean battery manufacturer, for a total consideration of approximately 6.2 million shares of Enovix common stock and USD 16.5 million in cash assuming purchase of 100% of Routejade.
Led by partners Aarthi Belani, Jae-Hyon Ahn and Lawrence Lee, the Baker McKenzie team also includes:
- M&A: Max Tsotsorin, Asama Itseumah, Alyssa Dickinson
- Capital Markets: Adam Buehler, Estefania Lalinde, Yitian Cai
- Antitrust: Creighton Macy, Brian Burke, Kayleigh Golish
- Tax: Kai Kramer, Lane Morgan, Susan Keeler
- Seoul: Hojoon Lee, Yeon Soo Choi
The KL Partners team is led by Seonho Kim.
Baker McKenzie is a transactional powerhouse, with more than 2,500 deal practitioners in 45 countries offering leading expertise in the areas most critical for our clients. We excel in complex transactions and cross-border deals – over 65% of our deals are multijurisdictional. We are global and local, combining money-market sophistication with local excellence.
For more, review the press at: