Sebastian advises clients on general labor matters, focusing on compensation and benefits, hiring, transfer and terminations, labor audits, negotiation of collective bargaining agreements, union's affairs, personnel reductions and restructurings, individual and collective administrative procedures.
As an attorney in the sports law practice, he holds extensive experience in the football industry in all the matters related to negotiation of contracts and transfers and compensation schemes.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a multinational telecommunications company in labor audits to check the correct enforcement of labor obligations.
- Representing a major multinational company in labor disputes before the Labor Inspector Office.
- Advising a major multinational company in connection with the execution of agreements with several outsourced companies.
- Acted for a major multinational pharmaceutical company on the preparation and execution of labor settlement agreements.
- Acted for a major multinational company operating in Venezuela in the automotive industry in the successful negotiation of its personnel reductions and restructurings procedure.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Venezuela (2008)
- ISDE Business School (LLM, International Sport Law) (2013)
- Universidad Metropolitana (JD) (2008)