Sebastian Nastari has been an attorney in the Firm since 2008 and is a member of both the employment and compensation and sports law practice in Baker McKenzie Venezuela. He is recognized in the field of employment law by Legal 500 as a rising star.
Sebastian advises clients on general labor matters, focusing on compensation and benefits, hiring, transfer and terminations, labor audits, negotiation of collective bargaining agreements, union's affairs, personnel reductions and restructurings, individual and collective administrative procedures.
As an attorney in the sports law practice, he holds extensive experience in the football industry in all the matters related to negotiation of contracts and transfers and compensation schemes.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a multinational telecommunications company in labor audits to check the correct enforcement of labor obligations.
- Representing a major multinational company in labor disputes before the Labor Inspector Office.
- Advising a major multinational company in connection with the execution of agreements with several outsourced companies.
- Acted for a major multinational pharmaceutical company on the preparation and execution of labor settlement agreements.
- Acted for a major multinational company operating in Venezuela in the automotive industry in the successful negotiation of its personnel reductions and restructurings procedure.
Professional Associations and Memberships
Caracas Bar Association
- Venezuela (2008)
- ISDE Business School (LLM, International Sport Law) (2013)
- Universidad Metropolitana (JD) (2008)
Baker & McKenzie SC is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.