Although having an international workforce can make a company more competitive, it can also lead to compliance breaches if workers are not adequately trained and managed. To avoid these pitfalls, we help clients navigate through a multitude of challenges, from compliance with local regulations and day-to-day HR services, to resolving cross-border issues that impact a company's workforce in a way both manages risk and drives efficiency. Our services include:
- Hiring options and getting started in new jurisdictions
- Recruitment options and flexible work arrangements
- Compliant workplace policies and procedures
- Disciplinary proceedings and grievances
- Performance and absence management
- Notice and severance obligations
- Individual and collective dismissals
- Maternity and family-friendly rights
- Discrimination and diversity policies
- Reductions in force and redundancies
Our approach can be commissioned locally for day-to-day HR services or coordinated globally to provide a more holistic offering in the form of our globally managed employment service. This service helps clients to identify risks before they arise and spot opportunities to make workforce strategies more flexible and competitive.
We understand the legal, practical and tactical issues facing multinational employers and the need to address these issues quickly. We act as an extension of our clients' HR and legal departments to solve their global employment law issues through a single point of contact.