Representative Legal Matters
Abbott in its collaboration with Insulet to integrate next-generation glucose sensing and automated insulin delivery technologies.
CytoSorbents in its agreement with China Medical System to bring CytoSorb® to mainland China to treat critically-ill patients with COVID-19 coronavirus infection.
AbbVie in the expansion of its TriTAC discovery collaboration agreement with Harpoon.
AbbVie in its exclusive license agreement with Disc Medicine granting worldwide rights to a series of hemojuvelin antagonist monoclonal antibodies.
Abbott in its collaboration with Omada Health to offer an integrated digital health and coaching experience for people with type 2 diabetes.
Mithra in its landmark license and supply agreement with Mayne Pharma for Estelle® in the United States, for license fees of at least USD 295 million and a 9.6% equity stake across two tranches.
Galapagos in its transformative USD 5.1 billion research and development collaboration with Gilead.
- H. Lundbeck A/S in its acquisition of Abide Therapeutics, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focusing on multiple indications in neurology and psychiatry, for USD 250 million upfront and up to an additional USD 150 million in development and sales milestones.
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers New Jersey, 2020
- Rising Star, Healthcare: Life Sciences, The Legal 500 United States, 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Licensing Executives Society
- New York~United States
- New Jersey~United States
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office~United States
- New York University (MBA with distinction) (2012)
- New York University School of Law (JD) (2012)
- Rutgers University (BS Chemical Engineering with Highest Honors) (1996)
- Author, "Perfect Partners: How pharma and biotech can get the best out of licensing and collaborations," Intellectual Property Magazine, April 2020
- Author, "Secondary Markets for Private Company Shares: Marketplace Overview and Predictive Capability," Glucksman Fellowship Program Student Research Reports, April 2012
- Author, "A Cost Conscious Approach to Patent Application Filings," les Nouvelles, Journal of the Licensing Executives Society, Vol. 41, No.2, pp. 115-119, June 2006 (reprinted in 2007 in modified form in Intellectual Property Management in Health and Agricultural Innovation: A Handbook of Best Practices)
- Author, "Valuing and Monetizing IP Using Existing Organizational Structures," les Nouvelles, Journal of the Licensing Executives Society, Vol. 39, No.1, pp. 9-15, March 2004
- Contributor, "Resource Manual for Bioprospecting," Public Interest Intellectual Property Advisors (PIIPA) Web Resource, October 2004 (updated in 2013)
- Author, "Investigation of At-Risk Patent Filings," Journal of the Association of University Technology Managers, Vol. 14, pp. 19-29, 2002 (reprinted in the October 2003 issue of Industry and Higher Education)