Pauline Celeyron is a senior associate and has practiced in the Intellectual Property Group of Baker McKenzie in Paris since 2015.
Prior to joining the Firm, Pauline worked as a trainee in the Industrial Property Department of a French leading law firm renowned for its expertise in intellectual property and in the Intellectual Property Department of Louis Vuitton Malletier.
Pauline has notably been distinguished in the Best Lawyers 2022 edition "Ones to watch in France" in the field of Intellectual Property Law.
- Paris~France (2016)
- Université Paris II - Panthéon-Assas (Postgraduate degree, Literary, Artistic and Industrial Property Law) (2013)
- Université Paris II - Panthéon-Assas (Postgraduate degree, Business Law) (2012)
- Université Paris II - Panthéon-Assas (Postgraduate degree, Certificat de l'Ecole de Droit d'Assas, Civil Law) (2012)
- Co-author, "The implementing decree for the protection of business secrecy: the provisional measures and the applicable procedural rules," Client Alert Baker McKenzie, January 23, 2019
- Co-author, "Collaborations entre marques et influenceurs (Collaboration between brands and influencers)," La Semaine Juridique Entreprises et Affaires, September 14, 2017
- Co-author, "Beyond the cliché: are authors' moral rights under French law as inflexible as they are said to be?," Journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice, July 2017
- Co-author, "Définitions, régime et enjeux de l'œuvre collective (Definitions, regime and stakes of the collective work under copyright law)," La Semaine Juridique Entreprises et Affaires, January 12, 2017
- Co-author, "French court rules on the moral rights of the well-known architect Jean Nouvel," Baker McKenzie Global IP Dispatch, September 2016
- Co-author, "French law creates ancillary copyright on automated image referencing services," Baker McKenzie Global IP Dispatch, December 2016
Baker & McKenzie A.A.R.P.I. is a member of Baker and McKenzie International.