Representative Legal Matters
Represented a Japanese manufacturer of audio products in a case relating to the MP3 standard, the case including complex questions of licensing, antitrust and patent law (software).
Represented a leading US healthcare company in infringement and validity proceedings in a pan-European dispute and coordinating the proceedings abroad (medical devices).
Represented a Nasdaq listed manufacturer of medical devices in patent infringement and nullity proceedings against a competitor (medical devices).
Represented a manufacturer of printer accessories in infringement and several EPO opposition proceedings (mechanical engineering).
Represented a mobile communication company in several patent infringement proceedings relating to operating systems and image compression (software).
Represented a European power supplier in EPO opposition proceedings (mechanical engineering).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property & Copyright (GRUR) - Member
- Licensing Executives Society (LES) - Member
- Association of Intellectual Property Experts (VPP) - Member
- German District Courts and Higher Regional Courts~Germany (2012)
- University of Trier (Diplom Informatik) (2010)
- Oberlandesgericht (Zweites Staatsexamen) (2009)
- University of Trier (Erstes Staatsexamen) (2006)