Bernard Malone is a member of the Argentine Association of Industrial Property Agents, INTA, AIPPI, ASIPI, AIPLA, and is a former member of The Trademark Reporter editorial board. He authored "Corporate Names, Trade Names & Service Marks in Argentina" for Trade Mark World and "Argentina: New Patent Legislation" for Patent World. Mr. Malone is also an assistant professor of industrial property law at the Argentine Catholic University School of Law.
Mr. Malone focuses his practice on intellectual property matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Associacion de Derechos Intelectuales - Member
- International Trademark Association (INTA) - Member
- Association Internationale pour la Proteccion de la Prop. Industriel - Member
- Buenos Aires Bar Association
- Argentine Association of Industrial Property Agents
- American Chamber of Commerce, Argentina
- Inter-American Association of Industrial Property - Member
- Buenos Aires~Argentina (1986)
- Belgrano University (J.D.) (1985)
- Catholic University of Argentina (Post Graduate Degree Industrial Property)