Alfonso García Lozano has more than 25 years of experience practicing in the area of labor and employment law. García Lozano’s practice includes corporate employment advice and employment litigation involving complex transactions, as well as individual and collective matters. He also has a strong knowledge on the tax implications of labor matters, including Outsourcing.
Mr. García Lozano’s practice includes corporate employment advice and employment litigation involving individual or collective matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Provide sound legal advice to major foreign companies seeking to establish operations in Mexico.
- Handles labor matters in complex corporate transactions.
- Represents large companies in labor-law related lawsuits started by top-level executives and expatriates.
- Represents multinational companies in collective negotiations.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Chamber of Commerce - Member, Tax & Legal Committee
- Mexico (1990)
- University Regiomontana (M.C.L. Honors)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.