Michael Zeller is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Zurich office. He is a member of Baker McKenzie's Mergers & Acquisitions and Real Estate practice groups. He joined the Firm in 2015 as a trainee lawyer and returned to Baker McKenzie as an associate after his bar admission in Switzerland in 2018. Michael holds a bachelor's degree in classical music, a bachelor's and a master's degree in law, and he earned his master's degree in business administration (MBA) in Hong Kong and New York.
Michael focuses on advising domestic and international clients in the areas of real estate and corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, corporate reorganizations and restructuring as well as general corporate, commercial and contract law.
- Switzerland (2018)
- Columbia Business School (MBA, International Exchange) (2021)
- The University of Hong Kong (MBA) (2021)
- University of Zurich (Master of Law) (2015)
- University of Zurich (Bachelor of Law) (2014)
- Zurich University of the Arts (Bachelor of Arts Violoncello) (2010)
- Hong Kong
Baker & McKenzie Zurich and Baker & McKenzie Geneva are each members of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.