Dr. Katharina Weiner is a member of the Firm’s Public Law Practice Group in Dusseldorf and is part of the International Procurement Committee of the ABA. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie in 2008, she spent part of her legal clerkship working as a Stagiaire for the European Commission's Public Procurement Law Unit. She also previously worked as a research associate at University of Cologne. In 2005 she participated in the George Washington University Law School’s government contracts program in Washington DC. She graduated from Ruhr-University Bochum in 2003 with special honors.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Deutscher Anwaltverein (DAV)
- Deutsch-Amerikanische Juristen-Vereinigung
- Forum Verabe e.V.
- Germany (2008)
- Higher Regional Court of Dusseldorf (2008)
- Ruhruniversitat Bochum (2007)
- Ruhruniversitat Bochum (2003)