Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern
Denise Tayler is associate and member of the Corporate/M&A Practice Group Frankfurt. Denise joined the Frankfurt office of Baker McKenzie in October 2020 as an associate. Before joining the Firm, she practiced two years as an associate at Shearman & Sterling, Frankfurt and clerked from 2016 to 2018 in, inter alia, in Frankfurt and New York. Denise studied at the Johannes-Gutenberg-University, Mainz, Germany.
Denise advises clients on all types of M&A transactions, including public or private, private equity, and venture capital. She also acts for national and international clients on legal aspects of domestic and cross-border corporate reorganizations and general corporate law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Paragon on the sale of NovumIP, the combination of leading IP services providers PAVIS and Novagraaf, to the French Questel Group.
- Advised Mytheresa in connection with its approximately USD 407 million IPO on the NYSE.
- Advised FlacksGroup LLC in connection with the acquisition of all shares in Zippel GmbH.
Professional Associations and Memberships
Frankfurt Bar Association (Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt) - Member
- Germany (2018)
- Higher Regional Court of Koblenz (Assessor Exam) (2018)
- Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz (Referendar Exam) (2016)
- Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz (Criminal Law and Criminology) (2016)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.