Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Mövenpick with their divestment of Historische Mühle Potsdam, June 2023.
- Advised Nokian Tyres on the sale of its Russian operations to Tatneft.
- Advised S&P Global in connection with their series seed invest round in IT Manufactory GmbH.
- Advised Tencent in connection with the merger of Gorillas B.V. and Getir B.V.
- Advised Johnson Electric in connection with the acquisition of a major stake in Pendix GmbH.
- Advised VINCI Energies on the acquisition of Kontron's IT services business.
- Advised Lam Research in connection with the acquisition of Semsysco GmbH.
- Advised Tencent in connection with the series seed investment round in Luminovo GmbH.
- Advised Accenture in connection with the acquisition of AZR.
- Advised Tencent in connection with the secondary purchase in Mambu B.V.
- Advised Aquinos Industry with the acquisition of Recticel group.
- Advised Nikkiso with the sale of LEWA group and Geveke group to Atlas Copco group.
- Advised Kohlberg Kravis Roberts with the acquisition of Refresco.
- Auszeichnung als "Ones to Watch" des Handelsblatts / Best Lawyers für Fusionen und Übernahmen 2023
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Frankfurt Bar Association (Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt) - Member
- Germany (2018)
- Higher Regional Court of Koblenz (Assessor Exam) (2018)
- Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz (Referendar Exam) (2016)
- Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz (Criminal Law and Criminology) (2016)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Alexander Wolff, Dr. Oliver Socher, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.