Konstantin Sakuth is a member of the Transfer Pricing team in the London office of Baker McKenzie. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie in February 2021, he worked in the tax practice of a major international law firm for more than three years.
Konstantin's practice focus lies in the area of transfer pricing as well as in national and international tax law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a global oil and gas company on guarantees in a cross-border context as security for debt financing.
- Advised a family-owned mid-sized company on the implementation of a group-wide cash pool.
- Advised on a post-acquisition IP transfer.
- Advises clients on tax audits.
- Transfer pricing documentation and comparables analyses to determine arm's length remuneration in the area of distribution and financial services.
- Tax due diligence in connection with a real estate acquisition.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Fiscal Association (IFA) - Member
- German Tax Bar~Germany (2020)
- Chartered Institute of Taxation (Advanced Diploma in International Taxation - ADIT) (2022)
- NYU Stern School of Business (Certificate in Advanced Valuation) (2022)
- Certified Tax Advisor (Germany) (2020)
- Vienna University of Economics and Business (LL.M. in International Tax Law) (2017)
- Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (B.Sc. in Business Administration) (2016)
- Co-author (with Richard Fletcher), "International: Pillar One - Tax Certainty Framework for Amount A published," InsightPlus, 3 June 2022
- Co-author (with Mounia Benabdallah, Richard Fletcher), "International: Pillar One - Draft model rules for Domestic Legislation on Scope published," InsightPlus, 6 April 2022
- Co-author (with Mounia Benabdallah, Richard Fletcher, Valdimir Zivkovic), "International: Pillar One - Draft model rules for Tax Base Determinations published," InsightPlus, 23 February 2022
- Co-author (with Dr. Sebastian Leidel), "Germany’s Anti-Treaty/Directive-Shopping Provision, Following the ECJ’s Decision in GS (Case C-440/17)," European Taxation (IBFD: Amsterdam, 2019), p. 40-43
- Author, "The Concept of Corporate Tax Residence in Light of the Digital Economy," in: Kerschner/Somare (eds.), Taxation in a Global Digital Economy (Linde: Vienna, 2017), p. 83-104
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.