Alysha Preston is an intellectual property associate in Baker McKenzie's New York office. Alysha also serves as co-chair of the New York office’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee and is active in assisting with pro bono matters of the Firm. Prior to joining the Firm, Alysha worked as a paid intern in the products law group at Apple where she assisted in research covering copyright law and contract formation worldwide. She also assisted in drafting agreements such as non-disclosure agreements, and reviewing supply-chain agreements for technology products.
Alysha advises clients on intellectual property matters in the context of trademark prosecution and overall global brand management and enforcement, copyright and trademark licensing, corporate transactions such as M&A and corporate restructurings, and IP infringement matters. She also assists with advising clients on compliance with federal and state regulations governing gift cards, store credit and refunds, and contests and sweepstakes.
- National Association of Women Lawyers Award, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Sigma Alpha Pi (The National Society of Leadership and Success)
- International Bar Association
- New York City Bar
- New York State Bar Association
- Metropolitan Black Bar Association
- New Jersey~United States (2018)
- New York~United States (2017)
- St. John's University, School of Law (J.D. Senior Articles Editor; St. John's Law Review; Dean's List; Dean's Excellence Award) (2016)
- Pennsylvania State University (B.A. Don Davis Ethical Leadership Award Recipient; Dean's List) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.