Alysha Preston is an associate in Baker McKenzie's New York office and a member of the Firm’s Intellectual Property Practice Group. Alysha previously worked in the products law group at Apple, where she assisted in research covering laws and regulations of copyrights and contract formation worldwide. She also assisted in drafting agreements, including non-disclosure agreements and supply-chain agreements for technology products.
Alysha focuses her practice on various intellectual property issues in the context of corporate transactions, commercial and transactional IP, copyright and trademark protection and enforcement, and overall global brand management and enforcement.
- National Association of Women Lawyers Award, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- Asian American Bar Association of New York - Member
- Metropolitan Black Bar Association - Member
- National Association of Women Lawyers - Member
- New York~United States (2017)
- St. John's University, School of Law (J.D.) (2016)
- Pennsylvania State University (B.A.) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.