María Kamila is a senior associate and a lawyer who graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana with a focus on corporate and tax law.
She has more than 9 years of experience in corporate and commercial law at a law firm.
María Kamila focuses her practice on advising national and international companies in their incorporation in Colombia, in the compliance of corporate duties, structuring of transactions, mergers and/or acquisitions and corporate reorganizations in general.
She also has experience in corporate and exchange due diligence processes, as well as in the structuring of shareholders' agreements, share purchase agreements, capitalization processes, capital decreases, liquidations of companies, preparation of contracts, minutes and documents related to commercial and day-to-day operations of companies.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Trivest Growth Investment Fund II (TGIF II) on its strategic growth investment in Veritran, Inc., a leading global software provider.
- Provides corporate advice to foundations such as Fundación la Manuelita, Fundación Tiempo de Juego, Fundación Selección Colombia, among others.
- Colombia (2016)
- Universidad de La Sabana (Specialization in Tax Law) (2022)
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (Specialization in Corporate Law) (2018)
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (JD) (2016)