Andreas advises national and international businesses and institutions on a broad range of public law issues, and in domestic and cross-border trade law, environmental law, European law, as well as regulatory law matters.
Representative Legal Matters
Coordinated and organized a number of multi-jurisdictional surveys on compliance issues and/or regulatory matters, in particular:
- Examination of the environmental situation at a company's operating sites in 33 jurisdictions for a manufacturer of specialty chemicals. The focus of advice included issues on groundwater and soil contamination as well as asbestos contamination, risk evaluations and advice on the subsequent environmental approach at individual sites pursuant to local environmental law requirements.
- Survey on public law issues for call centers operated by an international airline in 15 jurisdictions.
- Survey on regulatory issues in 25 jurisdictions for a worldwide operating telecommunications company.
- Regulatory assessment and implementation of connected car services in 41 jurisdictions for a worldwide operating automobile manufacturer.
- Survey on telecommunications law aspects of a car sharing offer in 10 jurisdictions for a worldwide operating automobile manufacturer.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Vienna Bar Association - Member
- Frankfurt Bar Association - Member
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- New York~United States (2017)
- Austria (2015)
- Right to Practice in Germany (2015) pursuant to Directive 98/5/EC~Germany (2015)
- New York University (Master of Laws LL.M.) (2015)
- University of Salzburg (Master of Arts Advanced European Studies) (2009)
- University of Salzburg (Bachelor's Degree Political Science) (2009)
- University of Salzburg (Dr. jur.) (2008)
- University of Salzburg (Mag. jur.) (2006)