Representative Legal Matters
Coordinated and organized a number of multi-jurisdictional surveys on compliance issues and/or regulatory matters, in particular:
- Examination of the environmental situation at a company's operating sites in 33 jurisdictions for a manufacturer of specialty chemicals. The focus of advice included issues on groundwater and soil contamination as well as asbestos contamination, risk evaluations and advice on the subsequent environmental approach at individual sites pursuant to local environmental law requirements.
- Survey on public law issues for call centers operated by an international airline in 15 jurisdictions.
- Survey on regulatory issues in 25 jurisdictions for a worldwide operating telecommunications company.
- Regulatory assessment and implementation of connected car services in 41 jurisdictions for a worldwide operating automobile manufacturer.
- Survey on telecommunications law aspects of a car sharing offer in 10 jurisdictions for a worldwide operating automobile manufacturer.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Vienna Bar Association - Member
- Frankfurt Bar Association - Member
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- Germany (2020)
- New York~United States (2017)
- Austria (2015)
- New York University School of Law (Master of Laws LL.M. International Legal Studies) (2015)
- University of Salzburg (Master of Arts Advanced European Studies) (2009)
- University of Salzburg (Bachelor's Degree Political Science) (2009)
- University of Salzburg (Dr. jur.) (2008)
- University of Salzburg (Mag. jur.) (2006)
- Co-author (with Ulrich Ellinghaus), "German Government introduces bill for “Level-4” highly automated driving", Client Alert, Baker McKenzie Insight Plus, March 2021
- Author, "Nikotinhaltige tabakfreie Genussmittel - Zur rechtlichen Einordnung einer neuartigen Produktkategorie," Lexxion, Zeitschrift für Stoffrecht, JG 17 (2020), Ausgabe 4, S. 196 - 201
- Author, "Arbeitsschutz im Homeoffice," in "Aktuelles, Allgemein, Arbeit 4.0, Coronavirus, Digitalisierung, Management, Baker McKenzie Kompass-Newsletter, 26 May 2020
Managing Director: Dr. Matthias Scholz
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.