Representative Legal Matters
Advised in the acquisition process of 35% for Air Transat Holiday AT Inc. & AL of the five existing H10 hotels in Mexico and Dominican Republic. The transaction involved the participation of different Law Firms around the world, mainly from Canada, Mexico Dominican Republic and Luxembourg.
Advising Air Transat on a +300 keys hotel development in Puerto Morelos (Cancun), Quintana Roo, Mexico regarding real estate, finance, environmental and condominium regime negotiations.
Advising Decameron S.A. de C.V. to lease and open two new beach front hotels in Compostela, Nayarit near to Puerto Vallarta. We have been involved on the drafting, negotiation and closing of the lease agreement in October 2019 regarding two beach front properties that will host the hotels
Advised Selina Hospitality Mexico, S.A. de C.V. and all of their 22 subsidiaries regarding real estate, corporate, tax, labor and environmental matters in order to achieve its ambitious expansion plan in Mexico.
Advised LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton Inc. on the Mexican part of the acquisition of Belmond hotels around the globe.
Advised LVMH on the negotiation of a potential real estate development for the Cheval Blanc Hotel in Careyes, Jalisco, Mexico.
Other representative clients of Fabián are Marriott Apple Leisure, Group, Orpea Group, Koch Industries, Benchmark Electronics Inc. and Silgan Dispensing.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Chamber of Commerce - Guadalajara - Tourism Committee
- State of Jalisco Tourism Council - Member
- Mexico (1995)
- University of Warwick (LLM International Economic Law) (1999)
- Universidad Panamericana (Corporate Law Specialty) (1998)
- Universidad Panamericana (Law Degree) (1994)
- Author, "Some legal aspects related to residential tourist housing development at Mexican beaches", Inmobiliare, December 2007
- Author, "Regulations on gambling", Inter- American Trade Report, March 2005
- Author, "The importance of Condominium Ownership", Inmobiliare, August 2011