Dr. Patrick Mittmann is a partner in the Banking and Finance Practice Group in Germany. His practice covers all types of bank financings with a focus on real estate finance, acquisition finance, asset finance, corporate lending and debt restructurings.
Prior to joining the Firm in 2018, he worked as a partner with the Frankfurt office of another international law firm, as inhouse legal counsel for FREO group, as an investment banker with J.P. Morgan and as an associate with two major international law firms in Frankfurt, Munich, New York and Dusseldorf. Patrick studied law at the University of Cologne. He was first admitted to practice in 1999.
- Best Lawyers in Germany 2019 for banking & finance law, Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers, 2019
- Recognized Individual for Real Estate Finance, Chambers Guide, 2017-2018
- Germany (1999)
- University of Cologne (Dr. iur.) (1999)
- State of North Rhine-Westphalia (Second State Exam) (1999)
- University of Cologne (First State Exam) (1995)