Philipp Maier joined Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG in 2009 as associate of the employment law practice group. Prior to that Philipp worked for several years in the employment law department of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and in the litigation department of Wolf Theiss Rechtsanwälte. He also completed an internship at Aichelin Heat Treatment Systems (Detroit, USA).
Philipp Maier advises national and international clients on a wide range of employment law matters, including employment contracts, pension and compensation plans, transfer of undertakings, restructurings and rights of the works council and unions. He has also expertise in employment litigation.
- Employment, Chambers Europe 2021
- Best Lawyers in Austria 2019 for labor law, Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers, 2019
- Austria (2007)
- University of London (LL.M.) (2005)
- University of Vienna (Dr. iur.) (2004)
- University of Graz (Mag. iur.) (2000)
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.