Representative Legal Matters
Before joining the Firm, he:
- Advised Advent International on the sale of Thalia to a consortium led by Herder Verlag and the sale of Douglas to CVC Capital Partners.
- Advised Bain Capital on the sale of a minority stake in Wittur to PSP Investments.
- Advised BASF on the sale of the pigment business to DIC / Sun Chemical.
- Advised Siemens on the sale of Flender to Carlyle, the sale of Huba Control to Wise Road and the sale of the audiology business to a consortium consisting of EQT and the Strüngmann family.
- Advised ESG, a portfolio company of Armira, on the sale of the mobility business to Cognizant.
- Advised Hapag-Lloyd on the acquisition of NileDutch from its founders and NPM Capital.
- Advised the Hymer family on the sale of the Erwin Hymer group to Thor Industries.
- Advised Otto on the sale of SportScheck to Galeria Karstadt Kaufhof.
- Advised Österreichische Post on the sale of trans-o-flex to a consortium consisting of Amberger group and Schoeller group.
- Advised Scout24 on its initial public offering.
- Advised Tele Columbus on its initial public offering, the acquisition of pepcom from Star Capital and the acquisition of Primacom from Perseus.
- Advised TA Associates on the sale of thinkproject to EQT.
- Advised Capvis on the acquisition of Hennecke from ADCURAM.
- Advised Waterland on its participation in Hanse Orga (now Serrala).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Bar Association - Member
- Munich Bar Association - Member
- Germany (2012)
- University of Regensburg (Dr. jur.) (2015)
- Higher Regional Court of Munich (Assessor Exam) (2011)
- University of Munich (Referendar Exam) (2009)
- Author, "Die Insolvenzverursachungshaftung gemäß § 64 S. 3 GmbHG als Ausschüttungssperre nach dem Vorbild des Wrongful Trading," 2016
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Alexander Wolff, Dr. Oliver Socher, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.