Montserrat Llopart is a Partner in the International Commercial & Trade department and leads the Compliance and Healthcare Law practices in the Barcelona office. Her practice focuses on advising clients on regulatory, compliance, commercial contracts, consumer and acquisitions issues.
She is a regular speaker and contributor to specialist conferences and publications and she is recognized by the leading legal directories as Chamber, Legal 500 and Best Lawyers and as InspiraLaw Top 50 Women List for Spain and Portugal. Montserrat headed the Barcelona office and the Firm's pharmaceutical law group in the EMEA region.
As a compliance specialist, Montserrat is a reference in advising on compliance, forensic audits and investigations, drafting compliance models and policies, as well as regulatory and competition issues.
- Ranked in Life Sciences: Regulatory in Spain, Chambers Europe
- Recognized in Healthcare, Biotechnology, Corporate and M&A for Spain, Best Lawyers
- Recognized in InspiraLaw Top 50 Women List for Spain and Portugal, Iberian Lawyers 2018 and 2019
- Recognized Healthcare Lawyer of the Year 2019 in Spain by Corporatelivewire
- Endorsed in Life Sciences: Regulatory, PLC Which Lawyer? Handbook, 2010
- Recommended in Life Sciences: Regulatory, PLC Which Lawyer? Handbook, 2008-2009, 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Barcelona Bar Association
- Barcelona~Spain (1992)
- Autonomous University of Barcelona (1996)
- Université de Droit, Strasbourg (1990)
- Université de Droit, Strasbourg (1989)
- University of Barcelona (1988)