Nina advises international and domestic clients on all aspects of Austrian and EU antitrust and competition law, including merger control and the respective multi-jurisdictional analyses of merger filing obligations, cartel investigations, distribution models and abuse of dominance, a compliant setup of technology agreements or research and development agreements as well as the provision of antitrust compliance trainings. She further advises and represents clients in cartel proceedings before the competent authorities and in antitrust litigation, including follow-on competition damages claims. Within the area of antitrust and competition, Nina advises clients from various industries, focusing on consumer goods and retail, the energy and renewables sector, healthcare and life sciences and technology, media and telecommunications.
Nina advises clients with regards to foreign investment control and represents them in the respective proceedings before the Austrian ministry on a regular basis.
In addition, Nina advises clients on various aspects of Austrian energy law, such as recent developments in legislation, drafting of power purchase agreements as well as other problems that arise in view of the current difficult situation on the energy markets.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Vienna Bar Association – Member
- International Association of Young Lawyers – Member
- Juristenverband – Member
- Austria (2020)
- University of Vienna (Magister iuris) (2014)
- La Sapienza University (Erasmus Program) (2012)
- Contributor, Compliance Officer – Rechtliche Verantwortung, Kofler-Senoner, Compliance-Management für Unternehmen, 10/2016
- Contributor, Datenschutz, Kofler-Senoner, Compliance-Management für Unternehmen, 10/2016