Monica Kurnatowska is a partner in the Firm's London office. She focuses on employment law and has been recognised by Chambers UK as a leading lawyer in her field. Monica is a regular speaker at internal and external seminars and workshops, and has written for a number of external publications on bonus issues, atypical workers, TUPE and outsourcing.
Monica advises clients from sectors such as financial services, technology and manufacturing on the employment aspects of strategic projects. These include global M&A and restructuring, sensitive discrimination, whistleblowing and bonus disputes, investigations, and accountability reviews. Monica is also knowledgeable about TUPE, European Works Council and unions issues.
Representative Legal Matters
- Led the team advising a global manufacturing and technology company on the carve-out and sale of a part of its business.
- Obtained a garden leave injunction to prevent a senior executive from joining a competitor in breach of his notice period.
- Successfully defended a global investment bank in a bonus dispute before the High Court.
- Defended a global client against allegations of specific and systemic discrimination.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (1997)
- College of Law at London (Legal Practice) (1995)
- University Essex (LL.B.) (1994)
She is a regular speaker at internal and external seminars and workshops.
She has also written for a number of external publications on bonus issues, atypical workers, TUPE and outsourcing.