Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the Firm in 2018, Don-Tobias handled i.a. the following matters:
- Advised a Dutch consumer electronics company that was split off from its international parent company on the design and implementation of a new remuneration policy for its Managing Board.
- Advised a Dutch insurance company going through a demerger and subsequent IPO on the design and implementation of a new remuneration policy, including strategic HR realignment based on market practices.
- Advised a global telecommunications company in the design and implementation of executive equity plans for its newly established headquarters in The Netherlands, including feasibility study and stakeholder communications.
- Advised a global oil & gas company in setting up the remuneration strategy (including job grading, appraisal methodology and compensation & benefits benchmark) for a new venture intended for split-off within one year.
- Star Award, Global Equity Organization (GEO), 2014 and 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB) (2004)
- Global Equity Organization (GEO) (2009) - currently a member of the Board of Directors
- Amsterdam Tax Law~Netherlands (2000)
- VU University Amsterdam (Civil Law Effect) (2004)
- Leiden University (Tax Law) (2000)
Author, "Belonen in aandelen: wanneer de werknemer bedrijfseigenaar wordt," PE-Tijdschrift voor de bedrijfsopvolging, January 2017
Co-author, "De start-up, de exit en negatief loon uit werknemersparticipaties: hoe het allemaal samenkomt," Praktijkblad Over Salaris, September 2016
Co-author, "Financieel participeren in eigen organisatie," Human Resource Management, November 2015
Author, "Veranderende bonuscultuur in de bankensector," Banken.nl, February 2014
Co-author, "Aandelenplannen voor werknemers: veel voordelen," Financieel Management, February 2011