Andrea Haiden is Senior Associate in Vienna and has over eight years of legal experience in Employment Law. She has a strong focus on multinational clients of all industrial levels and advises them on all aspects of employment law in domestic and international context alike.
Her fields of expertise concern employment and pension related work in transactional projects, including post-integration work, restructurings, negotiations with employee representative bodies, employment related compliance and litigation matters, cross-border employment and immigration, as well as compensation matters. Andrea Haiden is currently doing her dissertation on transactional aspects of pension schemes at the University of Vienna.
Andrea advises national as well as international clients on all questions of labour law as well as social security law.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Vienna Bar Association - Member
- Austria (2020)
- University of Economics and Business Administration, Vienna (LL.M.) (2017)
- University of Graz (Mag. iur.) (2014)
- Co-author (with Philipp Maier), "Warum Lehrlinge derzeit keine Viertagewoche haben dürfen," Der Standard, 9.7.2023
- Author, "Wer bezahlt die Energie im Homeoffice?" Der Standard Online, 3 October 2022