Robert M. Gray
Baker & McKenzie Services Limited
Robert is a partner in Baker McKenzie's London Corporate Group. He advises regularly on the structuring and negotiating of cross-border and domestic mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and complex carve-outs, with a particular focus on the Industrials sector. In addition, Robert has a particular focus on Russia and the CIS, having previously been based in the region.
Representative Legal Matters
- Representing numerous US and European corporations on all aspects of their exit from the Russian market, including on corporate, commercial and sanctions considerations.
- Representing Baker Hughes on the global carve-out and sale of its Nexus Controls business to GE.
- Represented Chr. Hansen A/S on the global carve-out and sale of its Natural Colors Division.
- Represented Emerson Electric Company on the carve-out and sale of its Therm-o-Disc business to One Rock Capital Partners.
- Representing GSK on the establishment of its consumer healthcare joint venture with Pfizer.
- Represented Ecolab, Inc. on its acquisition of online training provider, Lobster Ink.
- Represented Zebra Technologies Corporation on it acquisition of Cortexica Vision Systems.
- Represented Emerson Electric Company on its USD 3.15 billion acquisition of the valves and controls business of Pentair plc.
- Represented Emerson Electric Company on its acquisition of GE's Intelligent Platforms Business.
- Represented W.R. Grace & Co., a NYSE listed chemical production company, on the international carve-out and spin-off of its USD 1.5 billion GCP Construction Products business.
- Advised GCP Applied Technologies on its USD 1 billion disposal of its Darex Brand to Henkel AG.
- Represented Archer Daniels Midland on the establishment of its Rostov-on-Don based joint venture with Russian agricultural group, Aston.
- Scotland (2008)
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2008)
- University of Edinburgh (Diploma in Legal Practice) (2006)
- University of Edinburgh (LLB Honors (First Class)) (2005)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.