Gabriel Gomez-Giglio is partner at Baker McKenzie’s Buenos Aires office, chair of the Latin America Banking & Finance Practice of Baker McKenzie and a member of the Global Steering Committee of the Firm’s Financial Institutions Industry Group. He advises clients on a variety of general commercial issues. His practice focuses on the areas of transactional and regulatory matters, including but not limited to multinational financial transactions, commercial agreements and mergers and acquisitions.
Gabriel is a member of the Board and Adjunct Professor of Law at Universidad Torcuato Di Tella and a visiting professor with the Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary College, University of London.
- Ranked Lawyer, Band 1, Chambers FinTech 2023
- Ranked Lawyer, Banking & Finance, Chambers Latin America 2023
- Ranked Lawyer, Banking & Finance, Chambers Global 2022
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Buenos Aires Bar Association - Member
- Buenos Aires~Argentina (1992)
- Queen Mary College, University of London (LL.M., Honors) (1999)
- University of Buenos Aires (J.D.) (1991)