Ms. Demianiuk primarily advises companies from the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector on domestic and cross-border transactions and regulatory issues. She is the main legal expert of the Association of Pharmaceutical Research and Development (APRaD), uniting the largest world leading pharmaceutical companies active in the research and development.
She also has extensive experience in capital markets, having advised Ukrainian clients since 2005 when Ukrainian issuers debuted on the London and Warsaw Stock Exchanges.
Ms. Demianiuk's transactional expertise expands to agriculture, fast-moving consumer goods, real estate, retail, and natural resources sectors.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising Avista Capital and Nordic Capital on the joint acquisition of LLC Pharma Start, a top-10 Ukrainian pharmaceutical producer.
- Advising shareholders of Alfa-Bank on its EUR202.5 million cross-border deal with the Bank of Cyprus (BOC) for the acquisition of the Ukrainian assets of BOC, including its Ukrainian subsidiary - Bank of Cyprus, its Ukrainian loan portfolio and certain loans of the former Laiki Bank.
- Advising a leading Ukrainian pharmaceutical producer on its proposed initial public offering (IPO) on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- Advising Horizon Capital on its acquisitions and disposals across various industries, including pharmaceuticals (acquisition of a stake in Biofarma), beverages (acquisition of a minority stake in juice producer Vitmark Ukraine), and food (sale of Shostka Cheese Plant).
- Advising private equity fund Advent International on its investment in ISIDA, one of Ukraine’s leading and most reputable healthcare facilities, by acquiring a controlling stake in the company.
- Advising Ovostar Union N.V., one of the leading Ukrainian producers of shell eggs and egg products, on its IPO on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, where the issuer raised USD33.22 million.
- Advising Unicredit Bank as the underwriter on the IPO of Milkiland N.V., a leading Ukrainian producer of dairy products, on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, where the issuer raised EUR53 million.
- Advising on the sale of LLC Technocom, Ukraine’s market leader in instant noodles, instant mashed potato, ready-to-eat soups and dehydrated seasonings under the Mivina brand, to Nestle S.A.
- Advising MHP S.A., a leading agro-industrial company in Ukraine producing poultry, grain and processed meat, on its IPO on the London Stock Exchange, where the issuer raised USD371 million.
- Advising A.S. Watson Group on the acquisition of LLC "DC Ukraine", a major Ukrainian beauty and health retail chain.
- Ukraine (2003)
- European University Viadrina (LL.M. German Law) (2004)
- Kyiv Mohyla Academy [Ukraine] (Law Degree) (2003)