She / Her / Hers
Gabriela is an associate in the Employment and Compensation Practice Group in Baker McKenzie's Bogota office, since 2014.
Gabriela coursed her law degree at Universidad de los Andes, focused on Labor and Employment Law in the Javeriana University in Bogota. She also coursed a masters in Human Resources & Organizations at the London School of Economics & Political Sciences.
Gabriela focuses her practice on providing legal advice on: general employment matters, social security system, safety and health at the workplace, ordinary and administrative litigation, administrative investigations, outsourcing schemes, payroll audits, retirement plans, compensation and benefits, due diligences within mergers and acquisitions, diversity and inclusion at the workplace.
Gabriela's main clients are from the consumer, goods & retail, and healthcare & life sciences industries.
Gabriela has been appointed as the Legal Project Manager Champion for her practice group.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Asociación de Egresados Uniandinos
- Colegio de Abogados del Trabajo
- Colombia (2015)
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (MSc in Human Resources & Organisations - International Employment Relations) (2020)
- Universidad Javeriana (Post graduate degree in Employment Law) (2017)
- Universidad de los Andes, Colombia (JD) (2015)
- Author, "El modelo social de discapacidad: aplicación en Colombia," Asuntos Legales, 2021
- Author, "Constitutional Court rules that exclusion from work based on sex is unconstitutional," International Law Office 2021