Martyna advises clients on personal data protection and IP law. She is experienced in representing individuals and entrepreneurs in court proceedings. Martyna has also provided current legal consultancy for businesses, including in employment law.
Her expertise includes intellectual property law, in particular copyright, preparing license agreements and transferring monetary copyrights, representation of entrepreneurs and natural persons in disputes at the pre-litigation and court stages, advising on protection of personal data, and preparation of documentation in connection with the implementation of GDPR.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advisory team member for a worldwide electronics company on compliance and cybersecurity matters.
- Advisory team member for a worldwide transport company in respect of regulatory requirements applicable to transport in Poland.
- Assistance to a worldwide social media company regarding EU legislation on copyright.
- Ongoing data protection assistance to multinational and Polish companies.
- Assisted in real properties projects in respect of data protection and intellectual property and IT law.
- Advised a large electronics company on regulatory requirements in respect of Polish telecommunications regulations.
- Advisory team member for a worldwide company regarding loyalty programs.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Lodz - Member
- Poland (2017)
- University of Lodz (Master of Arts in Law) (2013)
- Author, Legal Aspects Regarding the Development of Artificial Intelligence, Digital Poland Foundation, June 2018
- Author, Artificial Intelligence and Labour Law: Key Issues and Challenges, Ministry of Digital Affairs, November 2018