Aylin Cunsolo is a Partner in Baker McKenzie's Energy and Resources in Melbourne.
Representative Legal Matters
- ALDI on Power Purchase Agreement with RATCH Australia in respect of electricity and green products created from the 227MW Collector Wind Farm in NSW and Tilt Renewables in respect of electricity and green products in respect of the 336MW Dundonnell Wind Farm in Victoria.
- WePower on development of its renewable energy procurement and trading platform, including preparation of its template Corporate PPA documentation.
- Metka EGN on the 10 year proxy revenue swap arrangement with Coles.
- Genex Power Limited on energy storage services agreement with the Kidston pumped hydro generation facility with a total maximum installed capacity of 250MW(AC) to be located in northwest Queensland.
- Cbus Property on its participation in an aggregated renewable energy buyers group known as Melbourne Renewable Energy Project 2.0, led by the City of Melbourne. Through its participation in MREP 2.0, Cbus Property will enter into a long term electricity retail supply agreement and an LGC supply agreement with Pacific Hydro/ Tango Energy.
- RATCH-Australia, as lead transaction counsel in relation to the majority stake acquisition of Yandin Wind Farm from Alinta Energy located near the town of Dandaragan, around 175 km north of Perth in Western Australia, including negotiation of Power Purchase Agreement with Alinta Energy.
- Foresight Solar, on its simultaneous acquisition of an equity interest in the 30MW Oakey 1, 17MW Longreach solar farm projects and the concurrent project financing of the Oakey 2 project all located in Queensland, including coordinating due diligence and advising on connection arrangements with Ergon Energy;
- Alinta Energy on their PPA and hedging arrangements, including drafting their template renewable energy PPA documentation.
- FAR Ltd on various farm-in, joint venture and data acquisition and licensing arrangements for exploration petroleum projects located in Africa.
- NSW Treasury on the reform and privatisation of the NSW electricity industry, including:
- sale of Macquarie Generation's generation assets to AGL Energy
- sale of Eraring Energy to Origin Energy
- sale of electricity generation and retail assets during 2008
- Lawyers Weekly 30Under30 Awards (2013) - Energy & Resources - Finalist
Professional Associations and Memberships
- AMPLA - Member
- Law Institute of Victoria - Member
- Secretary and a Board Member of Women in Energy, a not-for-profit entity aimed at addressing the gender diversity gap in the energy sector
- Member of the technical advisory committee to the Business Renewable Centre-Australia, which is responsible for reviewing Corporate PPA guidance released by the BRC-A to the market
Aylin's pro bono work includes involvement in the Womens' Legal Service Victoria Peter MacCallum Cancer Patients program, the Homeless Persons Legal Clinic and the United Nations Commission for the Legal Empowerment of the Poor.
- Victoria~Australia (2009)
- Australian National University (LLM) (2015)
- Monash University (LLB (Hons)) (2008)
- Monash University (BA) (2008)
- University of California, Davis (Orientation in USA Law Program)