Jannan Crozier is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Corporate Group based in London and a member of the Firm's Global IMT Steering Committee. Jannan practices in Corporate Law and advises clients in relation to cross-border mergers and acquisitions, negotiated carve out transactions, joint ventures and corporate reorganizations.
Jannan joined Baker McKenzie's London office as a trainee solicitor in 2003, qualifying as a solicitor in the Corporate Group in 2005 and being promoted to partner in 2015. Jannan has completed secondments to our Moscow office (2004 to 2005) and Sydney office (2007 to 2008).
Representative Legal Matters
Advised KKR on its acquisition and Wella joint venture with Coty for the professional beauty and retail hair business for $4.3 billion; a highly complex carve out across more than 70 countries.
Advised Hitachi Ltd. on its USD 11 billion acquisition of ABB's power grids business in over 100 jurisdictions (the largest ever acquisition by a Japanese industrial company).
Advised Symphony Technology Group and other consortium members on the international carve out aspects of their $2 billion acquisition of Dell's RSA cyber business.
Advised SS&C Technologies on the international carve out aspects of its acquisition of IBMs Algorithmics business.
Advised Siemens AG on its acquisition of Process Enterprise Solutions Ltd for an undisclosed amount.
Advised Siemens on its acquisition on UltraSoc Technologies Ltd.
Advised Schenck Process on its acquisition of the Baker Perkins group.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England and Wales
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2005)
- College of Law, Chester (LPC with distinction) (2002)
- University of Manchester (LLB) (2001)
- Co-author, "The rise of the modern Carve-Out," Law360, March 2017
- “My Career Story: I was pregnant at the same time I went up for Partnership," The Lawyer, June 2016
- Co-author, Carve Out transactions, PLC, June 2015
- Author, Senior Associate Interview, Qualified Lawyer, April 2014
- Co-author, Warranty & Indemnity Insurance, PLC, July 2013