Jannan Crozier is a Corporate / M&A Partner in Baker McKenzie's London office. Jannan has also practised in the Firm's Moscow and Sydney office. She is a member of Baker McKenzie's Global Industrials Manufacturing & Transportation Steering Committee.
Jannan guides clients through transformational corporate transactions, particularly in relation to cross-border mergers and acquisitions, complex multijurisdictional carve-out transactions, private equity and infrastructure transactions, joint ventures and corporate reorganisations. She has acted for several IMT companies in high profile transactions involving 100+ jurisdictions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Emerson Electric Co. with its acquisition of the Intelligent Platform business from General Electric Co., the Tools & Testing business from Textron Corp. for USD 810 million, the valves and controls business from Pentair Plc for USD 3.15 billion, and the disposal of the Closetmaid business to Griffon Corporation.
- Advised Emerson Electric Co. with a range of carve out and disposal transactions of its Network Power Business to Platinum Equity for USD 4 billion, its motors, drives and alternators to Nidec Corp. for USD 1.4 billion, and its PTS business to Regal Beloit for USD 1.4 billion, as well as on the carve out and joint venture of its EC&P business to Platinum Equity for USD 500 million.
- Advised SUEZ in relation to the carve-out aspects of its USD 3.4 billion acquisition of GE Water.
- Advised Daimler on its investment into What3Words and its joint venture with Via.
- Advised British American Tobacco on its acquisition of to acquire TDR d.o.o. and other tobacco and retail assets from Adris Grupa d.d. for a total enterprise value of EUR 550 million.
- Advised General Motors on the carve out acquisition of the Steering Business (now Nexteer Automotive) from Delphi Automotive and subsequent disposal to PCM.
- Advised Nexteer Automotive and BOCI on the listing of Nexteer Automotive Group Limited on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2005)
- College of Law, Chester (LPC Distinction) (2002)
- University of Manchester (LLB) (2001)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.